Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Frosty the Snow Man

I cant wait for it to snow. Im so impatient! Looking outside and seeing every delicate branch layered pure white fluff makes me so happy. The calmness that comes with it, the silence, the way little chunks of snow to heavy for their perches fall off and cut holes into he floor below them it just does something nothing else can! I cannnt waaaiiiittt!!!

On a separate note My BROTHERS COMING HOME!! I am so excited. I love my bro, we are probably the tightest siblings ever. We are seriously best friends and I look up to him and I value his opinion. He was actually the one who got me started on loosing weight(he went to college lost alot of weight and I refused to be the big sibling and lost weight also) Me and Gram, we blaze together, talk together, and are just awesome together. The only downside to him coming home is that hes returning because hes seriously depressed and is failing classes :[ I love my bro-ski Im sure we will be awesomely happy.

Its still early but Ive had coffee so far, and Im going to go have a pot of tea, riiiight after I take my adhd medication that suppresses my appetite :D Then Shower, and then no foood :] Ill update later girls!

I am absolutely loving reading all your blogs again and spent a good portion of last night catching up on the past couple weeks <3 Stay thin!!

2 comments:

  1. yay for no food on sundayyyyy :DDDD
    and yay for brother coming home and snow :D
    i love my broski too xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for it to snow here either! But I'm not gong to hope too much because, even though I live in the mountains, it hardly every snows here :/. But it's so beatiful, quiet, and peaceful outside when there's nothing but white covering everything!

    ReplyDelete