Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

fool me once...

So I told Chess I missed him. I missed talking to him and seeing him. I apologized for everything, how I acted etc. What does he do? Acts like an asshole that what. I was talking to him, like we use to talk. Like friends, thats the only way I know how to repair a friendship, to just talk and put things back to normal. He told me he missed me to, and also apologized for hurting me but I doubt he meant either His response to my apologizing, my I miss you's, my broken heart? "Look I dont know what your doing, you ignored me and now you act like nothing happened. You broke up with me isnt it the end of it? wtf are you doing" I told him I was regretting breaking up with him. I knew he missed me. I knew he loved me. But he always thought the worst of me, that I was going to cheat, that I was making fun of him. I presented a chance for him to show me that he actually cared about me, not who I was doing behind his back. I was trying to work things out with him the only way I knew. And he was an ass.

Fool me once shame on you
Fool me twice shame on me...

Adrienne needs a Cigarette

No comments:

Post a Comment