
Sipping Tea out of a fragile green and gold tea cup, snacking on popcorn, low cal soup, and chocolate wafers is what you would have seen if you were yo look into my living room this morning. Ive eaten quite alot so far, or at least it feels that way. At least 3pots of tea have gone through me today, making me very warm, happy and in dire need of a bathroom! All last night I craved spongebob Kraft Mac&Cheese. Its nearly impossible to resist that yellow orange goo that covers the oddly shaped pasta. Rather then eat that calorie catastrophe I opted for one cup of low calorie beef stew that was to die for. Having not taken my medication yet I was still hungry and proceeded to my kitchen to cook my own popcorn, just kernels, olive oil, and salt. No butter. No problem. When I had finished about half of that I threw it to the birds to pick at. After one more round of tea, I sprinted to my computer to find dome good thinspo to paste into my food journal.
My favorite kind of thinspo is ones that have pictures and words, they just please me. I was having a hard time finding that and created a bunch of my own, mashing fonts, pictures and quotes I had my thinspo(the picture above is something I did)
Im going to have more tea, because i dont put sugar and milk in it like I do with coffee. Ill update later <3 stay skinny
-------------------------------
So steak for dinner, I ate half of it :/ plus sweet potatoes and spinach. Im stuffed full food and feel sick as can be. Im also tearing myself apart with jealousy because my best friend is out with Chess tonight. I know I know Im over him(?)but old habits die really hard. He is under the name 'Forget' in my phone and it makes it easier to talk to him cause as far as I can tell im just talking to someone....not my Chess. When I see my friends talk to him in school I flare with anger, he hugs another girl and im seething with jealousy. Goddamn :[ Ill attempt to figure it out...
and a new season deserves a new background <3 what do you think?
The picture you made is lovely! (And so is your background ^^). Tea is the most amazing thing! I used to hate it, then I forced myself to drink it, now I can't get through the day without any! Chai is my favorite! Though I can't drink it plain, I have to have a tiny bit of cream & some splenda to make it delicious. My fav kind of thinpso are the "real girl"- if they can do it, then we can too! Sweet potatoes and spinnach are good for you! Unless the sweet potato is covered in butter and sugar :/. You don't have to be jealous of Chess- one day, you'll find a guy that makes you feel really, really special and you'll fall so hard for him you'll forget all about Chess!! <3
ReplyDelete