Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Fuck, my mom found this

My mom came upstairs and Told me I was looking "ill in my sickness" She then forced me onto a scale and I weighed 105.0 Shes making me gain 5Lbs. Making me. Im angry and scared. She told me to cut the bullshit. She told me she found this blog and how Ive been talking about skipping meals and starving etc. Im going to delete my Comp history on my other computer and then I might change the address to this blog but Ill keep you all updated

2 comments:

  1. i use a laptop so idk the feeling of being caught with my blog... be super careful with tracing all this then!
    i knwo that with chrome u can open a "incognito" window that leaves no traces!
    and btw in response to ur newer post after this one, parents suck like actually they are taught once they have kids just to be terrible human beings (or so i've noticed) leave all that and come move here wit me!!! canada is sooo lonely!!!

    -happiness <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh that really sucks! Having your own laptop is definitely a joy, but even then I still delete my computer history because I'm so paranoid! I normally just do blog stuff at work just to be on the safe side. Well, congrats on reaching 105 again! Man, parents can be so freaking controlling to the point that it's ridiculous. If she insists on weighing you, gulp down that water dear! It'll add a few pounds for sure! Let us know if you change your blog address!
    ♥

    ReplyDelete