
Its been grumbling all day :] in other words I have eaten a total of NOTHING! except for water and Life Sustaining Diet Pepsi ;] Im not sure whats for dinner just yet, but Im sure it wont be too bad... Today was odd, I was Eating lunch with my friend who just moved into town...rather I was watching her eat her lunch lol. She had gotten the schools tacos...they. Smelt. TERRIBLE! gahh. I actually thought about leaning over and just stealing a bite, but then the voice in my head said "NOooooo. Shes a Size XL, you want to be her? Dooo youuu?" The sound of a can of soda opening immediately followed.
I started talking to Chess again(Exboyfriend) I am 100% sure this time that I wont date him again. I just dont see how. I think that hes taking me just talking to him a little to seriously...last time I talked to him like this we got into a fight where I told him he ruined every chance of getting back together with me. Oh well, hes another douche-bag-boy. and there is a few other boys who like me, one of whom is like a stick figure @_____@
I need to weigh myself soon, but not when my parents are around they are already suspicious of my weight >.<
Thanks for all the support on my last couple posts! All your comments mean the world to me! <3 thankyouthankyouthankyou!!
Has anyone played the game Portal? its a tad nerdy but its by far the best puzzle game out there, thats where my picture comes from, also the phrase "the cakes a lie"
<33 stay thin girls I LOVE ALL OF YOUU
There's nothing like watching people eat disgusting, greasy, fattening food to make you know want to eat anything for a while! You don't need a douche-bag guy anyway, you deserve a guy who treats you as the best girl in the world! =)
ReplyDelete<3