Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

104.0Lbs!!!

Guess who just weighed herself at 104.0lbs? Meee!!! Im so happy that Im just one pound away from reaching my goal weight!



I had my 5hr course for driving yesterday which meant I had an excuse not to eat lunch! When that was over my mom picked me up and we went and did some driving practice until it was dinner. We went and picked up some sushi and dumplings for dinner. I only ate 1roll or sushi, and a few fried pork dumplings. Yum they were so delicious!

Todays been great so far, I had some Chicken Tika Masala and Rice for breakfast. Im hoping that my mom and I will go up to Woodstock later maybe grab some coffee and pick up her artwork from a gallery. Its going to be a beautiful day so Im super pumped!

Im in such a good mood! I figured out something, my ADHD medication keeps me calm. Every night I go crazy somehow. I get really upset sometimes, not bipolar but I think a lot less clearly and logically when my meds wear off. I mean I already knew that, what I figured out was, If I take half my meds in the AM then about halfway through the day I take the other half Ill be calm all day and wont freak out at night. Ill be able to control my appetite 24/7 and Ill be a lot more pleasant!

Think thin!!
Thank you for all your kind words about my artwork :]

5 comments:

  1. Yay! It's good that you're happy! I'm happy because you're happy! And holy moly, only one pound away? Great job!

    <3 HUGS. -Mae

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats, keep it up, we envy you!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new follower... but I'm still happy for your goal being so close!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!!
    and I know what you mean with the add meds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome you're so close to your goal weight! Sushi is so delicious and somewhat good for you if it isn't deep fried- I could go for some vegetarian sushi any day! That's good how you were able to figure out your ADHD meds so that you're calm all day long. :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete