I didnt eat much today. Grapefruit, 1/2 coffee, chicken, rice, onions, spinach, and an arizona iced tea. Oh and a lollipop. Im probably going to grab a snack later. Im so out of energy! OH what am I saying I had a great fucking day. Chess drove me home! It was so nice to be in the car with him again. but I know he doesnt want to date me again. Im going to keep talking to him though, it makes me happy...sortof :/ ugh. Such a bad mood.
I went to only 4classes today, theres 9 periods in my school day. Every other period my friend and I were driving around smoking weed and cigarettes and having a fucking good time. I really should be studing for math.
Im sorry my post are lame :/ or have been latley. I just really dont have any energy and Im pretty depressed. you guys will be the first to know when I feel better.
I went to only 4classes today, theres 9 periods in my school day. Every other period my friend and I were driving around smoking weed and cigarettes and having a fucking good time. I really should be studing for math.
Im sorry my post are lame :/ or have been latley. I just really dont have any energy and Im pretty depressed. you guys will be the first to know when I feel better.
Wow thats not very much food :) driving, weed and cigarettes sounds a lot more fun than maths! Your posts are not boring I hope you feel better soon :)
ReplyDeleteStay strong,
Lottie x