I had a total meltdown yesterday, I almost gorged myself but then managed not to go overboard. :[ Im ashamed of myself though. I let my parents get me so emotional I cut myself. Ugh. It hurts. Its been years since I last cut/burnt myself. Damn.
Im out of diet Pepsi D: I ended up having 2sips of regular Coke, that stuff is so damn sweet and thick like syrup it just makes me sick. Had one cigarette today, Im trying to cut down before I turn 18, because as soon as that happens Ill be smoking a pack a day. And either will have kicked the habit by then(doubt that though) or I will have cut down to one a day and my lungs wont be so filled with phlegm(ew) I also ate a cup of grape fruit, 1/2 meatloaf sandwich and 3 homemade stuffed shells. That seems like so much. EW.

ugh, I'm sorry about the cutting dear. I haven't for the past 8months or so, and have about 5years of history with it. Seems like your intake was just fine though, sending you skinnies!
ReplyDelete