Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Shamrock Shake!!

I only ate 1/2 a small shamrock shake today. That was it. That and some Arizona iced teas to keep me going :]. I almost ruined it tonight when I went to work with Chess, he was going to order me some of the highest calorie foods for dinner (hes a chinese food delivery boy so he gets a great discount) and I just kept telling him no, I dont want food!! He finally caved and didnt buy me food. I feel terrible though. It might be caffeine withdrawal...got I hope it is. I dont like being depressed.

I had gym today and did some fucking intense workouts on my abs. They will probably be sore tomorrow :] Ah its a good day when everything is sore!

GET THIS lol I asked my friend to purchase me marb. reds(cigarettes) and a green lighter. She returns with regular reds(I smoke 100's which are long) and a fucking crack lighter.Gah I was fuming.

Wow! thanks for all your nice words on my art :] it really means alot to me! Alice in Waterland is my concentration for AP art. Its done in Watercolors and ink. <33

sorry for the short post!! <33 thin dreams

4 comments:

  1. cheers for crazy workouts. sorry your friend got you the wrong smokes. i know how frustrating a seemingly small thing like that can be. &i love your art. my favorite part, i think, is the frog that replaced the white rabbit. stay strong, little miss.
    xoxo
    zette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice intake!
    I love your art :)
    stay strong,
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your take on Alice in wonderland :) Keep it up lovie <3 stay strong

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love shamrock shakes! i allow myself one a year :)

    ReplyDelete