Today. Today. Today was pretty damn good. Once again, cigarettes, weed, driving. It was so nice to drive around with my best friend, windows down, weather warm, cigarette lit. Nothing like it and I cant wait till the summer when I can do that everyday!
So I wasnt as sore today as I was yesterday, I actually felt pretty good. I had gym again today and I spent a good hour lifting weights. I worked on my abs and my legs. Ive spent my night so far working on my abs and total today Ive done easily 100situps. Im going to keep working out as soon as my parents go to sleep.I needed something to watch that both inspired and entertained me, so I turned on The Biggest Looser and started watching while I work out. If youve never watched go on over to Hulu and check it out. Its always fun to watch fat people
Its going to be really tough to fall asleep tonight cause I'm basically out of weed :/ But I'm hoping that if I don't smoke I wont get the munchies. I found out today I weigh 107.0Lbs I'm hoping some of that is water weight cause Ive just been chugging liquids all day.Vitamin water, Arizona Green Tea, Water, and homemade Iced tea. Unfortunately I had to eat dinner. 2 small sausages, small salad, and 1stuffed shell. I really wish I hadn't ruined my day that way.
is anyone else fucking scared about the earthquake/tsunami in Japan, not so much the actual tsunami but the nuclear power plant? It will be worse then Chernobyl.


Well done with the workout :) what's weed like? Don't worry about dinner :)
ReplyDeleteHeck the Japanese are buggered then :/ aren't there like annother two stations near by as well or something?
Stay strong,
Lottie x
Ugh, I wish I was cool enough to drive nowhere and smoke out of the window with my feet up. I'm not, because I'm terrified of putting anything other than air into my lungs (I know, right?) I won't even try weed for the same reason, except I'm interested in edibles...but you know. That's food. Sending you skinnies and much love!
ReplyDeleteHow do you smoke weed and not eat? I have the hardest time with that! Hopefully they can deal with all the post-earthquake/tsunami issues soon. The dinner wasn't so bad, you could've eaten a lot more or a lot worse.
ReplyDeleteSkinny Love,
Ellie