Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Burnt out

Dear lord I have no energy. But today rocked! I didn't get any comments on my weight but I know I looked great. Or at least that's what I choose to believe. Haha. All my classes are pretty good. Art went very well I ended upfalling asleep at 3 last night. Woke up at 6 and was falling asleep in my chair today.

As far as food goes, I had coffee, diet pepsi, and a little pasta and vodka sauce with asparagus. It was reeealy tasty. I made just enough so there was no leftovers so I couldn't sneak down and have some. I might just go on a mini binge tonight cause my mom was calling me rally bony :) but the last thing I need is them getting suspicious. So keeping up apperences won't hurt.

I'm sure I've forgotten to mention something so be ready for a double post. Hahahaha love you girls to the bone!

1 comment:

  1. Falling asleep in your chair huh? I know all about that. I'm sure you looked great :)

    ReplyDelete