Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

Lady luck is a skinny bitch

Today was pretty good :] I went and got my nails done with my Mom. I had coffee for breakfast, nothing for lunch and Lucky lucky me!... My parents went out to Applebees for dinner, leaving me behind ;D I poured some soup in a bowl, slathered it around, and poured about half of it behind my house in the woods. I left the rest sitting on my counter (thanks hopingformore ;D) I went upstairs to weigh myself and was I in for a good surprise, 107.0Lbs! Thats with jean shorts, ugg boots, a belly full of water and peaches, and one of my boyfriends big shirts...:D ohh how I wish I had my wii to get an accurate weight!

thanks so much all of you for all of your support and comments <3 i really appreciate it and they really keep me going!!

so I've got 4days till school, 107.0lbs. Im gonna make my goal of atleast 106.0 no problem :D

love ya to the bones girls

1 comment:

  1. 107 lbs?? Holy crap, that's amazing! And you probably weigh less because of the water & clothes too. You're totaly be 106 by the time school starts, maybe even less- keep up the awsome work dearie! I can't wait until I'm your weight eventually ^.^ Oh, and you've definitely inspired me to save up for a Wii =)

    <3

    ReplyDelete