I went jean shopping today, at PacSun of course(only place I go for jeans!) and I was a size3 and I looked great in them!! I got couple of new shirts ooo now I cant wait for school!! still 106!! I walked 3.6miles today, mostly when I was helping paint the garage floor :]
Time for a little bf info rant... Im not exactly the kindof girl who puts out >.< I dont do kinky thing with my bf; Im not the kindof person to do that. I've never been. What makes me happy is kissing, holding hands, snuggling close, and kidding around. My bf on the other hand, is a very kinky person. Now, he would never push me to do something I dont want to... but hes not exactly subtle about his lack of physical adventures. It really makes me feel like a bad girlfriend and person, but I know that if I gave him what he wanted I would feel even worse about myself. Im not saving myself for marriage or anything like that, that ship has sailed, but Im not comfortable nor do I find it fun to do kinky things. I kindof stopped talking to him today, he went on 4Chan and was making jokes about the fact that he doesnt get any. He told me about it and what people said to him like "kick that bitch to the curb" and I have enough problems in my life. this shouldnt be one of them. ugh. Im sorry this is so off topic but I really had to get it out of my system.
Love ya girls <33
Congrats on being a size 3! That's exciting!
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about your bf troubles though. Have you tried talking to him about it?
It's not fair of him to make you feel bad about it, but I think it's very strong of you to stay true to yourself through all of this.
Stay strong!
Size 3! thats awesome!
ReplyDeleteAnd that bf is getting bad advice... im proud of you to not put out... true love waits... and if he really cared about you, he should respect you and be glad that he at least gets kisses and etc from you...
Saving for marriage isn't a lost cause either... its empowering
Size 3 is great :) I love when I buy new clothes and they're a small size. It makes me feel good :) And about your boyfriend I think you should talk to him about that. I mean try to make him understand how you feel.
ReplyDeleteHope you have a good week <3
I have to agree with the first three commenters: a size 3 is freaking awesome! Keep up the great work dearie! (I can't wait until I'm that size!)
ReplyDeleteAlso, I comletely respect you for holding on to what you believe & not putting out. I'm one of the weird ones that wants to save myself until marriage (I agree with Dove, it kind of is empowering in a way...).
Anyways, if your bf went behind your back & made jokes about you just because you wouldn't have sex with him (and this is just my opion), then he probably doesn't respect your values that much.
Maybe do what Lovely Hunger said, sit & talk to him explaining why you want to wait. If he loves you and most importantly, respects you, he won't mind waiting then =)
<3