Today was pretty good. I'm coming down from my food-high this weekend, meaning I'm still eating more then I should but I'm on my way back to 1small meal a day. I did something horrifying, I actually ate breakfast. I ate ramen for brekie( what my family calls breakfast pronounced breeak-ee lol) I had a cigarette for lunch, I love when people need someone to smoke with so they just invite me along XD I'm such a mooch when it comes to cigs, bud, or alcohol. For dinner I ate lasagna with my parents, and coconut ice cream when my boyfriend came over.
Today was the first school day that I wore a tight fitting shirt. All they other t shirts I've worn were kind of loose. I was in Government class when 2of my friends semi-interrupted each other to ask me if I had lost weight :D I was like yea about 15pounds(20Lbs but whos counting? ;D) one of them asked "why did you want to loose weight? you look really skinny, and you were skinny before!" I just shrugged my shoulders :] my other friend asked me how I did it, and I started to panic a tad but just then the teacher started talking :] all in all, I felt pretty good...until I remembered I was still overweight. :/
haha :D well I love you girlies, still catchin up on all your lovley blogs, yall write alot in 4days!! <33 stay thin
Hey, that's awesome people are starting to notice your success! When folks as you how you did it, do what I do: smile and be like, "Well, I just watched what I ate, stopped eating junk food, and started to exercise more!" And when the ask about the calories, always say something along the lines of 1,200-1,500- seems to make everyone happy without causing them to be suspicious =).
ReplyDeleteCoconut sounds SO good right now! And you had ramen for breakfast? You must be in college...
<3