Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar?

who me? yes, it was me >.< I stole 2, with a giant mug of hot chocolate complete with heavy cream. I feel like such a fatty! Its terrible. For dinner my mom made a huge piece of chicken, breaded, fried, and served over butter coated pasta. It was way to much food. and theres no end in sight.

Im going to Vermont this weekend. My parents are going to be watching everything I eat...or dont eat. I know its going to be all hotdogs, and hamburgers. Not a green thing to eat. Im going to gain like 5Lbs. ewww. 1Lb, not so bad. 5lbs? murder! My mom hugged me today and started pinching my back fat! I asked her "what are you doing??" she said "theres nothing there, your pretty bony"(there was plenty there to grab) ugh. I love my mom, I love her huggs and kisses, but if every hug is a way to see if Ive lost weight I dont want them anymore. fuuck

Im veryy sleeepy! Love you girls <33

1 comment:

  1. Arghhhh, hot chocolate is so mean to us! It's so lovelyy, though. Go sleep, lovely. And don't think too much about her hugging you - I'm sure it was all innocent! <3

    ReplyDelete