
Lol I want to go into detail, but I dont want someone to find this. Long story short I was blazed(high) from 7:28Am-12:30pm. If thats not a win day I dont know what is! Haha. I dont think I ate much today. Although my mom made my FAVORITE!! Swiss Steak, egg noodles, and spinach. ohhhhhhh yum :3 I only had soda otherwise...yea lol
Good times today. hahaha :D
Going into NYC some day this week, Thursday I think. Then some AP Art Field trip on Friday.Saturday I'm supposed to go over to Marcus's house and watch anime with him :3 I hope we get snuggly ^-^ This will be a fantastic week. I can feel it.
Lol and yes it issss a LONG ASS WALK down there. Everyday there and back, rain or shine, sleet, or snow. We are out there. Smoking....hahaha
<3Thanks for your support and comments <3 They all made me lol
LOOOK AT THIS
http://www.vogue.com/vogue-daily/article/vd-here-come-the-really-cool-girls-offduty-model-looks-at-the-couture/?mbid=v_su_ppc_offduty
I love what you did to the ex =] he deserved it
ReplyDeleteMagdalena Frackowiak is gorgeous!!!! Stay strong beautiful <3