Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

before and afterish...



Thats me before and after...Theres no real shots of my body(or any that show me being the least bit chubby)only ones of my face, and I think the obvious loss of that double chin of mine is cause for celebration ;D oh and I just realized that first picture was taken around last saint Patricks day...so 8months ago :]

My mom complained that she bough mac and cheese and I never ate it, and that I never ate anything so in order to calm her down I made myself mac&cheese and ate it all >.< boy oh boy do I feel gross. My dad is making meatballs and spaghetti for dinner. Talk about a failure of a day @_____@ I dont want to do anything either. Im all worn out. I dont want school. I dont want the holidays. I dont want my parents. I dont want food! I guess Im feeling a little crushed at the moment. *sigh*

Thanks for your support you lovely girls <3

1 comment:

  1. You can tell that your face is much thinner in your second pic! Ooh...I love the thinspo slide show! I hate mac & cheese- so whenever anyone at my house fixes it, I'm just like, "Yuck...how can you guys eat that stuff >.<" Sometimes, we get in those places where we don't want anything at all- or we don't have any idea what we want...I hope you get to feeling better! <3

    ReplyDelete