People are annoying. I cant stand to look at my facebook newsfeed anymore. Its like all the people who I dislike decided to post something at the same time. Its like the peoples whos faces I cant stand to look at, whos faces just...annoy me! OR I cant stand what their saying, I just want to write "shut the fuck up, I dont want to hear about it!" Im so damn tired.
So in my Thinspo folder on my USB there is this picture.

Why you may ask? When I found this there was a comment that made me laugh so hard I cryed. Some admirable soul had written:
"whatever, that's what fat people with no will power say! think thin girls! love ya to the bones."I have never been so proud of my fellow pro-anas as I was then.
haha that's great :)
ReplyDeleteFacebook can get really annoying at times...especially when you have people on your friends that you really don't like :/. Haha, I love what girl wrote! Score one for the Ana's!!
ReplyDeleteSince when the hell was Pro-Ana anorexia anyways? These people obviously don't know what anorexia is... a mental disorder is not the same as eating less calories and fasting for a little while.
ReplyDeleteNobody supports anorexia. Not even Ana's. -_-'
God. The ignorance of the world. >.<
And LOL, I can't stand Facebook. I blocked most of my profile and posts from people I don't know very well, and/or dislike.
I feel your pain. XD
Adding: Oh... wait.. now I get what that sticker/picture thing was saying.
ReplyDeleteIt's still stupid, though. Probably WAS a fat person that made it. :)
[just like me. ;_;]