Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Just Because...

Just because someone is comfortable with their own body, does not give them the right to dress however they want. Just because an item of clothing is sold in a certain side, does not give someone the right to wear said item.



Case and point.
They are cute outfits...for a skinny person. Actually it kindof looks like she ate Lady Gaga and Katy Perry. And all of their friends. ;] -from the blog young Fat and Fabulous. looking for some good reverse-thinspo? head on over
http://www.youngfatandfabulous.com/

Today was pretty good,
2Diet Pepsis,
one coco Mallow(the chocolate covered marshmallows with the cookie)(80cal)
Water
and one gusher!
Meatball sub for dinner again, 2meatballs and a little bit of bread. I need to throw the the rest of my chips out before I devour them! I still feel gross from those :[ I deserve it though, taught me a lesson. No more chips!!! I want to weigh 105 again when my brother Gram gets home Friday! YAYAYAYAY

AHhhhh good times <3 Thanks for all of your support Girls <333 Stay thin!

2 comments:

  1. Oh god, it's me two years ago. x_x
    I'm ashamed to say, I was one of those who was like, "so what if I'm larger, I can still wear cute clothes".

    I gave that up a long time ago after realizing I looked even WORSE in them. x]

    Definitely going over there... I need reverse-Thinspo right now. >.<
    [Sorry for the random comment, btw. ;_;]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha... I thought for a second that lady in those pics was a fat Lady Gaga!!! I can't stand people who are really big and try to fit into things that are a few sizes to small and all you see is a giant gut hanging over their jeans :/.
    ♥

    ReplyDelete