
This was prom, we had gone into the city and she^ was the only one who couldnt find a dress cause hi-end stores only make up to about size 14. her second choice dress(pictures) did not look good.

Halloween. They didnt look that bad...but lets just say that tight was not made for them.
This one, used to be the little pixie in our group, shes about 4feet6in tall and at 100-104lbs she was very cute and small...cut to present day and she has ballooned up to 130. shes much smaller then me and weighs almost 3times as much.

Halloween again...costumes shouldnt be made plus side

She was trying to be a MCR killjoy for Halloween. Legging? no. Most chubby people work like mad on their hair...she does not, I actually dont think she showers. Shes also a pretty shitty friend who calls me a pig. ME. A PIG. I who never eats, was called a pig by her.

Shes really nice, but has intense weight problems. Shes my age. scary right?

I went on a trip to Europe with these girls. The one on the Far right looks pregnant when shes not sucking it in so much, she wore extremely short, small and tight clothes. It was not a pretty sight. Im proud of the one in the one-piece because shes the only one who realized what was appropriate. One on the far left with the stomach hanging over? that was hard to look at.
this is my real life reverse thinspo <3 it is these people who keep me going. Obviously it didnt work today. Meatball sub for dinner(only 2meatballs)I love posting on my blog Im sorry for spamming XD Ive spent all day going through thinspo. <3
lol your posts crack me up you're so honest.
ReplyDeleteThis blog has some of the wordy thinspo you like. I don't even follow her, I just came across it and thought I’d share it with ya!
http://sparechange-brittany.blogspot.com/
XX Sarah
Lol, you're hysterical. And you're totally not a bitch--you're being honest. We're all thinking it. It takes balls to say what you're thinking. :D
ReplyDeleteLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! nice!!!!!! lols not even a bitch move btw! if they are gonna look like that then they gotta be ready for the comments, i totally do the same thing with my family :P
ReplyDeletethey inspire me to not be as fat as them!
i read some of ur other posts and oh man im excited to start following u!!!!
stay strong and happy <3
-happiness <3
NICE!!!! You're not a bitch at all! I do the exact same thing on Facebook all the time! I LOVE looking at pics of old friends and people who weren't so nice to me, and it makes me feel so much better to know that I'm skinnier than they are! You're right, this could be real life reverse thinspo :D
ReplyDelete♥