
Woke up to my Mom making stuffing into muffins. Deliciously unhealthy ;] Was also woken up way too early by a text from a friend @________@ fell back asleep though.
I went and got a mani/pedi and ooohhhh did that feel good! I love getting all that attention and also getting those great massages! Im one of those girls who always get black nail polish ;D
No anime club today D: Marcus couldnt do it, so no snugglies with him and I had even gotten my hair all nice:[ ( I talked to Marcus alot last night SQUEEE) I dont really watch that much Anime, but I do watch, "My Bride is a Mermaid", "Moribito", "Hellsing" and Pokemon. I love movies like Spirited Away, Howls Moving Castle, Ponyo, The Place Promised in Our Early Days, and Kikis Delivery Service. I never read much Manga except Inuyasha.
Today I ate(too much):
Sandwich 1/2
Coffee X2
Diet Pepsi X2
Tea
Mashed potatoes
Stuffin Muffin X1/2
Pasta, Sauce, Sausage
Cookie X1
Chocolates X3
Gravy
Ive been eating so much latley, just to appease my mom :[ I really dislike this. EWWW. Tomorrow I need to work on a powerpoint about sexual orientation discrimination in the work place. The group of people Im working on this with I never talk to, so its really awkward :/ I only need to do a few things about laws to stop it so it should be easy. MY NOSE IS BOTHERING ME SO DAMN MUCH ITS SO ITCHY!!!!! MAKE! IT! STOP!
Hahaha that was weird.(still itches though) I believe the superstition is have an itchy nose and youll kiss a fool. My nose has been itching like crazy ALL DAY so what? Im I gonna make out with a total fool? cause I have no problem with that ;D
Okay well Im gonna go catch up on all your blogs. BTW I love all of you <333
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete:P
ReplyDeletei love your comment "just Avid Admirers who respect their talent and their sexy sexy bodies"
hell yes. lets get frank and gee in bed. i mean, i would prefer if they came with us willingly... but. lol.
i find once i eat terrible one day, i like, give up a little bit, and just say "fuck it" and eat shitty for a while. until i weigh my self and realize what im doing. then i get back on track. so maybe, try to satisfy your mom... with less calories. haha. :P
love your blog. :) and your appreciation for frank and gerard. :D
Your lucky you can fall back to sleep after being woken up! The moment I'm awake, I can't go back to sleep :/. I really love those pics you're making! If mom hadn't made me trash my thinpso journal (I ripped all the pages before she saw what was inside) I would print them all and glue them all in there- I guess a virtual thinspo journal will have to do for now! =)
ReplyDeleteI've always heard when you're nose is itching that means you're going to have company over to see you. I guess it varies where you're from!
♥