My parents dont care about me or Gram. They dont love us. They just care how much we cost. Thats all they are concerned about. If they loved Gram they would let him come home no questions asked, instead they freak out about him "wasting" $10,000 by leaving school for a semester. They arent concerned about the fact that hes clinically depressed. And let it be know that Im the only one in my family who has never been on anti-depressants, so depression is not uncommon in our family. They dont care that hes so depressed he willing left a school, and a city, and friends that I KNOW he loves with all his heart, to come to a home he hates.
My dad, as usual believes its a conspiracy, that the school just doesnt want a failing kid bringing down their average, and that the school doesnt want to deal with his problems, also making the school look bad. My moms response to grams Diagnosed Clinical Depression? get over it. Just get over it. get over it? He has obvious demons he needs to deal with and all they care about is how much money hes wasting. Wouldnt even buy him a plane ticket to NY for Thanksgiving. I cant stand that these....money grubbing monsters are my parents. I dont want them to be.
Im so broken, and I havent stopped crying for the past 45Min. My nose is raw from tissues, my eyes bloodshot, and my cheeks are tear stained. My head is throbbing. I hate it here, I hate it.
Oh darling *big hug*
ReplyDeleteCheer up yeah? At least you don't have to live with them fo the rest of your life, you'll be off to college soon right?
We're all here if you need to vent <33
Aw. :(
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry hun. D:
I think most parents are like that these days...
It'll be okay. :(
im really sorry about your parents.
ReplyDeletei dont know what to say.
i sympathize though.
it'll be okay.
I wish I could find the right words to comfort you and make you feel better...or give you a giant cyber hug! Parents can get like that...a lot. Mom's all, "You need to keep your grades up so you can get that extra scholarship money to help pay the bills" ><.
ReplyDeleteA person just can't "get over" depression just like a person can't simply "get over" an eating disorder. Parents think these things are just phases that we'll get over in a few months or so but a lot of times, that's definitely not the case. I hope this situation works out for you hun *hugs* ♥