Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

And It Was All Going So WELL!



Grams coming home today andI just cant wait!!

Stayed home today and did maybe two things on that list X.X BUT I ate almost nothing and even burned a couple hundred calories with the Wii fit! I woke up, cigg, TV, Wii, Cigg, Tv, Internet, cigg, Shower, Put Thinspo in journal, Tv, and Back to the Internet. As you can tell. My day has not been exciting at all.

Now heres where it all went wrong...
Somewhere in between shower and Thinspo...I decided to make Garlic bread...Like straight up butter and garlic on toast. And I ate it and boy oh boy I feel sick. I was going to make an omlette to go with it but instead threw the 2nd piece of bread out into the woods for the animals to eat then I marched upstairs and started printing out pictures for my journal. It was tough man.

Other then that...I had tea and 1/4 a cup of coffee.

I know for a fact were going to be eating a BIG steak dinner with the works. I am not excited for this at all. Not one smidgen.

Ill update later lovelies. <3

2 comments:

  1. I loooooove that picture!
    Don`t be too hard on yourself. The holidays are such rubbish.... but once they`re over, EVERYONE and their dog starts trying to lose weight. Bonus, nobody will notice you eating way less!

    ReplyDelete