
Ok I totally Jacked these pics from Determined-Girl (http://taste-thin.blogspot.com/) Cause These were just too pretty to not repost! My only wish is to look that cool, sexy, amazing and totally skinny. Im about to go into a jealous rage right now!! :D
So I am officially the Stage Manager of the schools Drama club play this year!!! I love doing back stage crew, its such a work out with all the stuff I end up doing, like moving tables and chairs and all sorts of heavy lifting, running around backstage I love it! Ive been staying after till 5pm everyday (school ends at 2:10) and its only gonna get later! :3 Oh were Doing a HILARIOUS play called The Complete Works of William Shakespeare Abridged It was made for 3 people but were stretching it for 14. Im super excited about this.
Oh and Ive begun a very strange game of "tag". Its me putting on bright red lipstick and then kissing people when they aren't looking so they have a big kiss on them :D Its really fun!
Food-wise today was alright. The Parent-Teacher-Organization has a booth set up every day after school selling Pizza, Popcorn, Candy Bars, fruit snacks, Soda...basically its 3 tables of cheap unhealthy garbage. (Thank you Ariana for looking up the Calories in Fruit by the foot!!) Today I bought a water, and a bag of popcorn, ate 15pieces at the most and gave the rest away :] It made me really happy to give that crap away.
So intake?
2Diet Pepsi (Im addicted at least 2 everyday)
Popcorn (not alot)
2 hotdogs (500cal with bread)
Tea (0)
Ariana: Ive told my Dad hes fat a bunch of times (hes borderline obese, thats what his Dr. Says) And he doesn't care! He doesn't care about his weight!! Ugh it makes me soooo mad!
Rachael: Lucky! I want more snow soo badly!
Lilah: That reminds me of "Fuck tha PO-lice Comin straight from the underground" N.W.A. haha <3
Mich: I would rather them not talk about me at all! ^-^ but I can only dream right?
Next time I wear those boots Ill take a pic, cause I love lookin badass!
<33 Time to read yo words! Love yall! SEW MUCH
Great job getting that stage manager position! I don't know much about drama or plays but it sounds like you have a realy important & awesome job! That kiss tag sounds like a lot of fun =).
ReplyDelete♥
i smoke from joints and soda cans :D lol i had a beastly glass pipe but when i git busted the cops took it :/
ReplyDeleteLol that tag game sounds fun. People don't play enough. I used to try and start games of tag out in public (like in the mall or somewhere, just run up to a complete stranger, smack them and scream "TAG YOU'RE IT!!" and then run away). Only once did the person I tagged actually start playing--in the airport waiting for a flight that was delayed 2 hours. I guess he was as bored as I was. xD
ReplyDeletexoxo
OOOoooooo Your a techie!!!! well thats what we call them, where you do lights, sound, stage stuff etc etc..... I am a camera op, outside of school (Not that I go to school any more haha finished forever!!!!) Love the game of tag btw xx
ReplyDeletestay strong lovey