Sunday, December 19, 2010
Im sure I broke a Word Record...
Well. I. Feel. Disgusting. Totally gross and unworthy of any food whatsoever. Yall wanna know what I ate? Lets see if theres enough room...
Kraft Mac and Cheese
Coffee X3
Cookies X9
Tea X2
Rice
Chicken curry
Water
Cookie Dough
Peppermint Bark
Diet Pepsi X2
Roast Beef Sandwich
Left over Gnocci
Icing
Asparagus
Iced Tea
Thats so much fucking food. I cant even believe that one human can eat that much in one day and its only 7pm I swear I broke some record for most eaten in a day. FUCK MY LIFE. I even cut my finger trying to open the leftovers from last night, I guess I deserve it. I shouldnt have eaten 99% of that shit. ewewewewew.
The time I spent not eating, I was organizing my thinspo on my USB, finding new Thinspo, and creating paper mache heads for the Drama Club play. Im actually beginning to have a respectable collection of thinspo in my little USB :] right now its organiazed by Before and afters, In my journal, and Not in my journal. I need one good day alone to print out a bunch of thinspo and put it into my little food journal. :] Going through all of that only made me feel fatter though...
OH EW EW EW, want to know what grossed me out today? I made the mistake of looking up fat, which led me to some Fat Fetish website. There was nothing to pornographically bad on there, but it might as well have been a Saw movie. It was horrible. It made me want to die. People think thats beautiful? THEY THINK THATS SEXY? FUCKING EW. MOTHERFUCKING EW
Heather: My ADHD meds do basically that, I have 0 appetite when I take my full dose. I really dislike going out to dinner cause your at a table all looking at eachother, so they know when you dont eat, or your not eating alot :/ its really annnnoooyyyiiinngg
<3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I'm pretty sure I ate more than you did on Sunday. <3 Ah well. We'll do better today, right?
ReplyDeletexoxo
thats always super annoying :P like geez people mind yo own biz-nasss!
ReplyDeletelol that picture made me laugh :]]
(i totally have to share some thinspo with you!!!!! my collection is huge!!!)