Saturday, December 18, 2010
Italian Food, Why You So Bad For Me?
So I went to dinner with the Family, and it was a really great Italian food. First up was Fried Calamari, then came a chop salad with cucumber, tomato, peppers and lettuce...all of which I dislike except for lettuce, I was ordered for by my parents who got me Gnocchi's in a veal ragu. It was so amazingly delicious, but I was stuffed before I even got to the gnoccis. Then or course came dessert, ice cream and cappuccinos and my Dad got me some amaretto. All in all, I ate a ton of food. Way to much food.
My dad didnt say anything about my legs! Or even about my weight! It was pretty nice :] Ariana you were totally right about caffeine X.X I had to pee all before during and after dinner! I had coffee and diet pepsi before we left haha not my best idea!
Oh and my lungs hurt :[ like a cat has just crawled around in there (alllleeerrgic) so theres all sorts of phlegm in my lungs that feel all heavy in my chest. ugh.
<33 love you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

these diet pills have always worked for me before they like suppress my appetite alot so i hardly ever want food and when i do its just like a tiny bit but you have to order thm online, i usually get them on ebay cuz its cheaper :D
ReplyDeletethey used to sell them at walmart for ten bucks :p then they satopped selling them :ppp
i hate going to eat italian food.
the food is way too good for me so i always eat enough fir a starving family
For me italian food is tough, but Mexican is harder!!
ReplyDelete