Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Laxatives and Sleeping Pills


Since I ate so much food yesterday I had decided to take a bunch of laxatives throughout the day. I think I took 5in total(oh and they didn't help and all.) I took 2 before I went to bed... Right after I took 3sleeping pills. Rotfl I relized what I had done right after I swallowed all the pills XD I was a little scared to fall asleep!! But don't worry no sleepy time mishaps happened ;)

Today wasn't as bad as yesterday but it was still rough.
Pasta+sauce (300)
One whole bag of chips (1275)
Coffee (50)
Tea(0)
Diet Pepsi (0)

And I have yet to eat dinner O.O damn this weekend was a total fuck up!! Gahhh. But then again I barley eat all week...and I do alot of walking everyday... No. I'm just making excuses for myself. I'm also pretty bloated and gross so I look like I'm back to 125lbs like I was at the biggening of the year. I can't go back to that again. Nope. Nu-uh. Never.

*************
After dinner:

We had PASTA for dinner FML! It had spinach in it....better right?? nope
Im STUFFED right now. I feel like I ate a bowling ball, my stomach looks like a beachball under my shirt gross gross gross gross gross.

And alcohol. Drinking that. Um Amaretto is the bomb. SO yummy. Plus gets me tipsy quick, even on a full stomach... but so calorie filled. I have this thing where I dont say no to alcohol, well it depends on what it is. Basically Ill drink whatever, except Wine. Gross.

Rachael: I love reading your blog <33 Im so glad I get to see into your life also it really helps!!

Thanks Muffin, but I messed up today too! lol tomorrow right??

MICH YOU MUST SEE INCEPTION. Its such an amazing movie it will BlOw YoUr MiNd!!! <33

Love all ya girls!!

2 comments:

  1. Hello luv! I've missed you! I have so many posts to catch up on (looks like I'll be busy today ^.^)!
    ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the alcohol. I NEVER turn down a drink, except I love certain wines. I'm a sweet wine kind of girl so I hate most wines but Chatanuga, Rainer Red, and a few red wines are good. :) Don't worry about the weekend! Mine sucked too lol I'm just going to not eat today! Stay strong lovie!!!!! <3

    I feel so special!!!! > <

    ReplyDelete