Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

So This is My Life


My head hurts. My stomach hurts. And I'm tired as hell.

I didnt eat today...yet. Just a few sips of coffee and a Diet Pepsi. My stomach is all bloated and wouldnt you know it, I had gym today. 99.9% of the time, I just put on sweat pants and leave my shirt and hoodie on. I was planning on doing that today, I had on a big soft sweater and it got hot as BALLS in that gym, so I had to take it off or run the risk of sweating(ew) so I took it off. All I had underneath was a little spaghetti strap black shirt. I was so angry cause it looked like I was pregnant, Im not. hahah! ugh.

Today was an overall shitty day. Shitty weather, gloom and doom rain. Shitty classes, no I dont feel like getting up and finding some random piece of art on the wall Mr. Government teacher. And shitty feeling, like someones pounding a drum in my head.


Thats my Baby Birdy, his name is Purdy! <3


My bedroom! Kindof messy, love my posters and flags <3


Outside my window, dreary day. But you get it when I saw I live in the woods!!


And me. Bad picture cant really see the love-handles. My arms are flab-tastic.


From the side. No sucking it in I promise. But still :/

So anyone else? I love seeing other peoples bedrooms. I used to be on some other online community where these happened all the time. <3

Well THINK THIN

6 comments:

  1. Sorry you've been having such a crappy day! I hope tomorrow's much better for you =). Being bloated sucks a ton- I get like that often- stomach pooches out like a pregnant lady's, no joke! I could easily pass for 6 months on some days! Your bird is adorable! I want another pet, but I doubt my dog would appreciate that =). Does Purdy talk back? I like your bedroom- it's so decorative! Mine's just...blah :/. And girl, I would love to have legs like yours! You're rockin' those skinny jeans (I want a belt like yours). And I can't see any lovehandles on you either! Everyone else's progress photos are like my thinspiration, whereas my photos would be everyone's reverse thinspo!
    ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl yo legs is lookin fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine lol :D
    i hope your day gets better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous of those sexy legs!!!! You're gorgeous!! You have come so far from when you started lovie, you are so beautiful!!!!! I hope you have a better day! I know how you mean by the gym thing I never took my sweat shirt off though lol sweating is gross but at least it promotes weight loss :D stay strong and feel better!!!

    Your birdy is so adorable!!! That doesn't seem like the right adjective for a bird but it is for yours!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. girl you are so pretty and skinny, cue jealousy now. haha not to mention your view and the forest surrounding your house is amazing! i love trees. and taking pics of your bedroom is a great idea, yours is super cute but i coulda guessed that, stay strong

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry your day wasn't great. your bird is so cute. i want a parrot but i already have a cat&a dog so i should wait. not to be a creeper but i want your bedskirt. it's perfect. like your legs. geez. you're doing great. stay strong, darling.
    xoxo
    zette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lookin hot!!

    I love your room. And you have such a nice view outside.

    ReplyDelete